Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Star Duo

T-shirts bought during my bro's business trip to Vietnam. One of the few clothings which each of them have.

My hubby took this pictures while I was at work. It is so difficult to take their pics. One of them will either move away, look away or start pushing each other off.... Heh.

See.... In the second pic, Meimei trying to brush off Ah Ger's hand while she is trying to get Meimei to stand still.

Used 3 stamps on the layout. Mummy's little monster (which I added 'S' to it), Know This and Best Day Ever.

I'm trying to finish my old alphas before buying new ones. But it's missing a few letters so, instead, I used the negative and painted with crackle paint for added texture. Applied stickles after the paint get dried to give it a shiny look.


Materials:

Patterned Papers: Basic Grey, My Little Shoebox

Alphas: AC Thickers, Heidi Swapp, Adornit
Stamps: Unity Stamp, Studio Calico, Catslife Press

Others: Jenni Bowlin, AC Embossing Powder, Ranger Distress crackle paint, Ikandee twine, Maya Road sheer & chipboard, plastic eyes, Prima Rubons

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Teng said...

So cute! and so alike! same hair style? must be their granny's work! haha!