Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hanging Out

Here's layout created with May Studio Calico Kit ( trying to finish the scrap patterned paper in the kit). A rare photo of my 2 girls keeping still so that I take a decent picture! I had to coaxed the older one to sit closer together!

I love sewing on the layout! It gives some depth and definition to the layout. Isn't the 'hanging clothes' cute too?

Trying to experiment with the Maya Mist, I misted the yellow cardstock with it. Kinda like the 'not so plain' background but I would like to try misting with multi-colour ones

Materials:
Studio Calico May kit, scrap patterned papers
Alphas: AC Thickers
Stamp: Unity Stamp
Others: chipboard; Maya Rd, stickers; 7gypsies, buttons; Tessa Ann, RubOns; Prima, brad, tickets; MM, Maya Mist, Ranger distress crackle paint, ribbon; Little Yellow Bicycle
Thank you for looking!


1 comment:

Teng said...

nice! I like this one! and both girls looks so cute!