Monday, December 14, 2009

The Everyday Joy.......

is simply being with your family and your loved ones.

A constant reminder to myself whenever I felt my life is full of challenges and when I am feeling really down.

Simply being alive and HEALTHY is a blessing.
Simply having a house to call my HOME is a blessing.
Simply having three meals a day is a blessing.

The list can go on and on.....

The message behind this is simply...... BE THANKFUL for what we are and what we have.























Here is a LO of my family. Thanks for looking!
























Materials:
Patterned paper: My Mind's Eye, Jenni Bowlin
Alphas: AC Thickers, Provocraft and Adornit stickers
Stamp: Catslife press
Embellishments: gaffer tape; 7 gypsies, journalling card; cosmo crickets; crystal, flowers; Prima Marketing, stickers; 7 gypsies, pin; Making Memories, lace; unknown
Others; Glimmer Mist

1 comment:

Yin said...

Love the family LO cause it's something close to the heart, and i hope i would have as many family photos myself to begin with.

Thanks for leaving me with lovely comments Salene, and i've gotten my Elizabeth Kartchner book from Laine's.

Have a good day!