Monday, February 22, 2010

Creative Scrappers Sketch #92

Good morning everyone! It's reveal day for Team M at Creative Scrappers. Click here to check out what other team members had done better yet, join in the fun! Our February sponsor is My Little Bit of Whimsy. Winner will receive a $25 gift card to MLBOW. All layouts must be up by February 28th.

Here's my take for Sketch #92.

Used some of the flowers I bought from this lovely lady, another talented scrapper. Pis was taken while we were window shopping at Plaza Singapura Spotlight. Ah Ger just started posing for me when I whipped out my camera. She loves photo-taking nowadays.
I sprayed some glimmer mist on the die cut paper to soften the colour a little. Butterfly cutout was from Graphic 45 paper. The heart shaped chipboard was churned out from my Big Shot and embossed with gold glitter powder.

I applied some stickles on the flowers to give it a little glittering effect.

Thanks for looking and have a great week ahead!!

Materials:
Patterned Papers: K & Company, Nikki Sivil, Creative Imaginations
Alphas: AC Thickers, Adornit stickers
Stamp: Unity Company
Others: Chipboard swirl; Maya Rd, flowers, crystal swirl; Prima Marketing, crown tranparency; Teresa Collins, rhinestones; Kaisercraft, Ranger stickles, Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist, AC embossing powder.




3 comments:

Wati Basri said...

you girl is sooo cute and that is a lovely & precious layout :)

Jill Sarginson said...

WOW! what a gorgeous reveal!!! I LOVE all the little flowers and the beautiful details!! gorgeous layout!

jaz lee said...

WOW lovely details.great LO!!loving the flowers there ;)
thank youf or your bloglove;)