Saturday, February 20, 2010

Thankful for my Blessings album

Managed to complete this album at last!! Was trying to complete the album in between moving to and fro from my house to my mum's place. IF only I can bring my whole scrapbook stash to and fro it will be a LOT easier... Hehe...

I bought this kit from a lovely talented scrapper but instead of just using 1 side of the chipboard album, I used both side to showcase more photos. Photos are randomly taken as most of my family members don't really fancy phototaking... sigh....

Here they are... in no particular order... I didn't post all individual pages thou' too much to see. I did upload them in my Flickr photo album if you are interested to see them.

The whole album.

A pic of my nephew.



Meimei's pic.



Pic of my dad, my 2 nieces and my Ah Ger.



My dad and Ah Ger.

My family.

Thanks for looking!! Have a great weekend ahead!

No comments: