Tuesday, March 23, 2010

She goes on & on

Good morning!! A little late for the reveal... but here's my take for Sketch #96 at Creative Scrappers.


This is not usually my style.... so I was quite stuck when I saw the sketch... but I managed to pull it off... Heh...
The title 'She goes on & on'..... because she just can't stop talking..... she will chat and chat and chat... until your throat gets dry... and she will still goes on and on....
Used a white cardstock which I likely brushed some paint and misted it a little.

Because Rina was wearing a bumblebee swimsuit, I can't resist using a bee rubOn on the layout too.


Traced swirls from a used chipboard and handsewed them with embroidery thread..... and I'm done!

Please head over to Creative Scrappers to join in the fun!!
Thanks for looking!!
Material:
Brazzil white cardstock
Patterned Papers: Sassafraslass, Studio Calico
Alpha: AC Thickers
Embellishments: Chipboard; Maya Rd, RubOn: October Afternoon
Others: MM paint, Maya Mist, DMC embroidery thread, flowers, Ranger stickles



No comments: