Wednesday, April 21, 2010

April Written Challenge for Butterfly Crafts

April Written Challenge at Butterfly Crafts....... create a layout based on what the season means to us. First thing that come to my mind, Japan..... gorgeous country with wonderful people. Pics are taken during my visit to Japan last year.

Kirei means beautiful in Japanese. How I wish I can go again this year... can never get tired of Japan. So many things to explore and see.

I used kraft cardstock and splattered some acrylic paint to make it more interesting. Using up some of my old Hambly.


The little dots are dimensional pearl.




Lastly, using my i-top to make the canvas brad (it's from Prima canvas tag... I think)!! I cut it a little too small... but it's not that obvious though.

Btw, the loopy punch is one of my latest addition of border punches. It's cute!
Remember to join in the fun. Go here for more details~~


Thanks for looking!!
Materials:
Studio Calico Kit
Hambly Overlays
Aplhas: AC Thickers
Embellishments: Trinket pinns; Maya Rd, sticker; 7 gypsies, stamp college; K & Company
Others: Flowers, lace, MM arcylic paint,buttons, Ranger dimensional pearl, stickles.

No comments: