Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Friendship

Here's my take for Creative Scrappers sketch #98. A pic of my ex-colleagues and me ( some of us thou') taken quite in late 2008.

I missed working in my old ward... but we have to move on right? Always think in a positive way... that's one of my motto..

Keeping it simply and clean using kraft cardstock as my background paper. Misted it a little with Maya Mist. Using one of my new border punch..... loopy one... heh..

Crocheted the little white flower myself.... should have misted it a little....

And.... hand-stitched the star online to give it more texture.
Thanks for looking!!
Materials:
Studio Calico kit
Embellishments: Sassafraslass stickers, Robin's Nest, 7 gypsies gaffer tape, Making Memories metal tag
Others: Maya Mist, Baker's Twine, embroidery thread, ribbons

No comments: