Monday, May 17, 2010

Butterfly Crafts May written challenge

Hi Hi!! How was your weekend??

I've been busy cleaning and organising my scrap room. Would take a pic of the scrap room soon when I have the time ok.....

For now, here's my take for Butterfly Crafts May Written Challenge.

We were told to create a LO using items from the following list:

Yellow
Red
Bee's
Buttons
Brown
Glitter
Pearls
Ink
Banner
Stamping




LO is based on a conversation that I had with my 2 princesses....

Mummy: Meimei, are you a boy or a girl?
Meimei : Boy.
Mummy: Boy? No. You are a girl.
Meimei : No...no...no..
Mummy: No what?! You ARE a girl ok!
Meimei : No..no..no.. BOY!
Mummy: -_-
Mummy: Regine. Are you a boy or a girl?
Regine : No. I am Jiejie!
Mummy: "Pengz"

This LO will be in "Our Daily Life" album... Heh...

Please go
here to take part in this month challenge ok! Good luck and have a nice day!

No comments: