Friday, May 14, 2010

Mess Up...

Had not been blogging much this month. Things have been chaotic at work for the past 2 weeks.

So much frustrations, anger and it was so messed up! Arrgghh... and I can't do much about it... sigh....

Some things are just beyond my control I guess.....

And... the state of my scrapbook room reflects my thoughts and feelings.... messed up! I need a break!!

Sorry... just need to ventilate...... anyway.... on a lighter note...

Hehe... this is what happened when I decided to stop cleaning up after each project. And this is the reason why I can only do 1 project at a time. I would take up almost every single space available even on the floor. 3/4 of the study room is filled with my scrapbook stuff!!



See my Big Shot there on the floor?? I have some works in progress.... will update real soon!

No comments: