Monday, September 13, 2010

Inspired Blueprints Sketch #55

It's been a long time since I scrapped my photos of my girls. Took so many photos of them but I had yet to scrap them..... and also.... the reason being .... my scrap stash are growing bigger and bigger ... heh...

Based on the sketch by Inspired Blueprints.....

Here is my layout... "These are the days"

Meimei will only sit on the car when it is NOT moving. Once we put the coins in... she would cry to be carried out..

First time trying to tie a decent bow with the Baker's Twine. A little lopsided.. but oh well... the photos are more important... =)


Thanks for looking!!
And... Selamat Hari Raya to all my Muslims friends and colleagues!!

Materials:
Studio Calico kit
RubOns: Prima Marketing
Sticker: 7gypsies
Others: Buttons, Ranger stickles, rhinestones; Kaisercraft, ribbon



2 comments:

Yenni Natalia said...

so sweet layout and lots of detail here :). i guess it must be took youlots of time to do it..but it is beautiful. good luck for the challenge

thanks for the comment on my blog. the heart shaper pearl i got it from chinatown :)
hugs
yenni

Sandy Ang said...

Admire how you got the photos to standout while incorporating so much details and patterns.