Saturday, February 12, 2011

1st day of school

Meimei had started school this year. She will be in the same class as J, my nephew. He is standing in the middle of the smaller photo.

She was really excited to go to school on the very first day. She woke up on time without any difficulty was so willing to shower and change into her uniform.

I know I know... I have not scrap a LO on Ah Ger's first day in school. Soon soon ok....

Using The Scrappiest #105 sketch:

Misted the background (as usual).... love how they change the look of plain cardstock....

I can't really remember but I think this is the first time I tried stamping on the LO itself. Normally, I would stamp on a plain cardstock first and cut it out.... just in case the stamped image is unclear. I coloured the heart-shaped with copic marker and rub some stickles on it.

I also tried to stamp and embossed an image directly onto the cardstock. Love the texture effect it gave. The alarm clock image is so cute! It's from Unity Stamp.
Thanks for looking!
Materials:
Studio Calico Kit
Alphas: AC Thickers
Rubons: October Afternoon
Stamp: Unity Stamp
Embellishments: OA stickers, 7 gypsies stickers, Jenni Bowlin calender card, Creative Imagination tag, Jenni Bowlin crepe paper, Making Memories metal charm
Others: Button, twine, Ranger stickles, Maya Mist, Copic marker

No comments: