Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Little Help

I'm sure by this time.... you all of heard about what's happening in Japan. The news about the earthquake followed by the tsunami... followed by nuclear plant crisis are ... beyond devastation. Japan is my favorite holiday destination in Asia... I love the people.... the culture.... the cleanliness. I had been there twice and I have planned to go again in September (this shows how much I love it) with my children.

It's simply heartbreaking to see the news daily....

I would like to play a part in helping them by donating all the items on the FOR SALE page together with other projects that I am currently doing. Please check her blog for more details and if you would like to help too. If you prefer to donate money, you can find it here.

Thank you all for your time!

No comments: