Saturday, April 23, 2011

Cards for Thoughts

Sorry for being MIA for so long.

Usual excuse... hectic schedule...sigh.. Well actually, I was on a scrapping frenzy last week and after the 5 days scrapping marathon... my whole brain felt so numb till I couldn't do any LOs. It was a mad rush to churn out 20 layouts in 5 days. So... for the past few days, I was occupying myself with sorting out my scrap stash and the photos. So much to do and so little time.

Ok... enough talking.... wanna share some cards that I had created but had yet to post. Great way to use up patterned papers that I bought but decided not to use them in my LOs.
Using my Aida cloth as leaves. Misted it with Glimmer Mist..





I seemed to have a thing for vintage stuff now....


Thanks for dropping by.... Will share a few LOs that I did for a friend soon!

No comments: