Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day to all the mummies!

Hope it's not too late to wish Happy Mother's Day to all the mummies!!


A little something that I designed using canvas for the patients for Mother's Day....


I did not come up with this little project... hoping for a monetary refund in return. Neither did I hope to gain any recognition for it. All I ever wanted...all that I asked for.... the patients to be happy and to let them know that they are remembered on this special day and every other day too... (especially so by me.... cuz I always have difficulty expressing myself)




This was a prototype of the actual pieces that I had made. I was greatly inspired by other scrappers..

These are a few samples of the actual pieces that was distributed to the patients. (Sorry for poor photo quality... was rushing out to work on that very day too). The actual pieces was bigger than the prototype. Can't find the same size in Art Friend.


A few close-up pics of it......



Thank you so much for dropping by!

No comments: