Friday, May 6, 2011

Scrapping marathon

Remember I mentioned in my previous post... about a week or so ago.... that I was in a scrapping frenzy to complete a 12" x 12" wedding album for a friend of mine?

Here is a pic of the after-effect..... (I used my dining table instead of my scrapping space because it's much bigger).

I took a long hard stare at my table.... and REALLY REALLY wonder.... how did I manage to scrap on this pile of UNORGANISED, MESSY table. I can hardly find ANY things!


And.... my trimmer is broken!! Sob... sob... That as my 2nd paper trimmer... sigh..
I'm still contemplating whether to buy a new one.... or just improvised with my metal ruler....


Next.... some of the favorite layouts out of the 20s that I had done. Honestly speaking.... the layouts are much nicer that the photos that I took (thanks to my photography skills).







I misted most of my layouts...





At the end of the frenzy, here is my learning points:



1) Never commit to impossible deadline 'cause when you rush it takes the fun out of it.


2) White cardstock it so versatile. Misting works great on it (my personal opinion).
3) Always keep your paper trimmer carefully and away from dangerous MESSY table.
4) Webster's Pages paper collections are so GORGEOUS!!
Thanks for dropping by!

No comments: