Sunday, June 19, 2011

Documenting life's little details..

During my last short trip to Hongkong, I managed to finish up a book... Life Artist by Ali Edwards. It's was so inspiring.. It kept me thinking about my daily life... how I tend to rush through things... forgetting to enjoy the process of getting things done.. especially with my kids. Honestly speaking, it's really not an easy task juggling between a full time demanding job, 2 very active kids, household chores and scrapbooking (which I really need to keep my sanity). I DO need to slow down and enjoy the everyday things... We only live once.. and we SHOULD make the best out of it...

I made a mini album to document those tiny everyday life's details that may seem insignificant to others but it define who we ( my family and I). I want my kids to be able to go through these albums and know how important they are in my life......

I left the inside pages blank .... and it was ring bind so that I can add or reshuffle the pages around...



I should go now... thanks for stopping by.....

No comments: