Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Graphic 45 Hallowe'en in Wonderland Mini Album

Just a short and quick post before I go to sleep.. It's nearly 1am here in Singapore and I need to wake up for work tomorrow at 5am... sheeshh. Was busy finishing up some paperwork...

Wanna share a mini album that I'd completed 2 weeks ago. Used mainly Graphic 45 Hallowe'en in Wonderland paper collection.

My nieces had recently celebrated their birthdays with Alice in Wonderland theme. I was hoarding the paper collection for quite some time.. waiting for the right occasion. An... it is really suitable for this occassion!


I left the photo section for them to choose on their own....





Honestly... using a paper collection really cut down the amount of time required to match individual papers and embellishments... especially with my tight schedule now. So much to do.... so little time...


Ok... gotta now... Nitez!! And thanks for stopping by!

No comments: