Sunday, July 31, 2011

Know This

Using Inspired Blueprints Sketch #76,

Took this photo while we were cycling at East Coast Park. There was a sandcastle competition (I guess cuz' I was minding the bicycles). Honestly, the sand on Bintan beach was so much finer and 'softer' than those on Singapore beaches.

Journaling:

Sometimes you need to step outside,
get some air, and remind yourself of who
you are and where you want to be.

I don't really like the patterned paper that was behind the white cardstock, therefore, I decided to use it as mat for some added details and machine-stitches around the edges. I used Maya Road butterfly chipboards as mask and misted the white cardstock with Tattered Angel Mist. Using some embroidery thread, I stitch along the outline of the butterflies.

Some washi tape here and there.... just experimenting with it....

Thanks for looking!!

No comments: