Wednesday, January 11, 2012

October Afternoon Santa Sack

Every month I would wait patiently (sometimes, impatiently) for the postman to come and bring me my monthly dose of brown box.

Unexpectedly, my OA Santa Sack #5 is here before my monthly kit... which was ordered much much earlier....

Anyway, this is what I had received.....


This is nothing... compare to the actual products.... colour was so much more vibrant! I love love OA... even if it contain some old collections.

In Singapore, it sell out too fast to even reserve them...


I saw in YouTube, previous Santa Sack contained lots of Rub-ons but I guess for #5, they packed in the label and word stickers... which I love so much!!

These are the diecuts.... and stickers.


Received 25 pieces of patterned paper....

Ok.... Thanks for looking will be posting my Project Life Week 1 soon.... if I manage to find time to take a pic of them.....

No comments: