Monday, April 9, 2012

Cleaning Up........

A peek to my "cleaning in progress study room".....


SHOULD be thankful that my study room is quite small right???!! The tidying up and sorting is such a chore..... but the advantage of it is finding old stash.... and needless to say, I love looking and touching all the stash that I have. Honestly, it's therapeutic to just bring down all the stuff... wipe the dust away... looking at all the goodies... and arranging them nicely again (even if the photos appear chaos.... Hehe).


I'm trying to NOT overbuy and do/create more LOs and mini albums. Trying to use old stash 1st. Trying to contain my storage place to just here ( 2/3 of the study room which i shared with hubby..... HEHEHE...) and  nowhere else. So far, I've been a good girl except when there is a major sale at my LSS.

Yes, I'm using Expedit shelves from Ikea. Call me organised freak.. but I love to organise things in a systematic way in which it's easier for me to find things... and having those shelves really help me to place things accordingly e.g. ribbons, stickers, rubOns, etc.
Here's my 2 girls helping me to clean up the place (actually slowed me down a little but it's nice to get them involve in cleaning so that they can learn).

Anyway, just sharing on my scrap space. Hopefully, I can post a full tour of it... but my table is always untidy.....90% of the time is because I'm always in the middle of a project. Either my project life, LO or just anything......

Thanks for dropping by anyway!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I can't wait to see your organized space! I also have an Expedit and just had hubby custom build it into a closet for me... oh.. we took out the closet!!

I love that your girls get involved. How fun. :-)