Monday, June 11, 2012

Project Life Week 14

Hello..... back to share Week 14 of my Project Life.

Here goes:

Highlight of the week was the birthday celebration of my twin nieces. They had a makeover birthday party. The girls love the hairdo-ing, makeup, nail polish.... and not to forget my nephew love his new hairstyle too.


I love receiving mail with goodies. It makes me sooo happy! And not to forget my usual dose of happy pills - my scrapbook buys!! My hubby new hobby too..... rearing fish??... He promised he will take care of it himself..... hehehe.....

Lowest left - I kept some of their nail decors that had chipped off. She was quite upset when it came off so I promised her that I will keep it in my album......

Lastly, a mini album for a colleague of mine who is leaving us....


Wishing her all the best for her future endeavor....

Have a great week ahead!!!

Thanks for dropping by......

No comments: