Saturday, August 4, 2012

Project Life Week 18

Celebrated Meimei's birthday in her school yesterday and brought her out for "Kaikai" today. Wanted to share the pics we took but my laptop does not have photo editing software..... =)

It's been quite sometime since I last shared my Project Life. I'm currently onto my Week 27 ( only 3 weeks behind... Yipee!!!) which to me, was quite an achievement, as I was really occupied with other stuff for the past 3 weeks.

Anyway, here goes...... Week 18.


I won a Sizzix embossing machine from my LSS on NSD (at last!!) but I already had a Big Shot =(. To date, the machine is still in my store room unopened. Don't know what to do with it. Included movie tickets to "Avengers".



Drawing by Ah Ger. Noticed the "sad face" that she drew for Meimei? Hahaha.... that's because Meimei had been very cranky for the past few days and she threw tantrums when we "ignored" her.

"Love Life" diecut is from my Silhouette Cameo. Documenting the cost of a single ink catridge for my new printer.... OMG... super ex!! Oh ya... my badly decayed wisdom tooth which I showed Meimei to remind her to brush her teeth properly.


That's all for now. Thanks for swinging by!!~~

No comments: